AU eValuate for Faculty
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I view or print my evaluations reports?
A quick reference guide is available to assist with report viewing / printing.
How do I view reports from a prior semester?
View the instructions on how to view reports from a prior semester.
When and why did Auburn University change to AU eValuate?
AU eValuate is a web-based software application that allow students to anonymously evaluate courses and instructors online, replacing the traditional paper bubble sheet end-of-semester evaluations – starting Fall 2011. Benefits of the eValuate system identified by the Senate Teaching Effectiveness Committee are:
- Frees up class time
- Students can complete evaluations more quickly
- Improved quality and quantity of written responses
- Fast processing and reporting of results
- Frees up staff time in distributing and processing forms
- Evaluation instrument can be easliy customized
- Adding, removing, or changing questions easily
- Reports may be generated easily
- Eliminates paper forms
- Substantially lowers administrative cost