Area V – Wildlife Ecology and Management
AREA V: PRE-PROFESSIONAL MAJOR AND ELECTIVE COURSES FOR WILDLIFE ECOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT MAJORS AT AUBURN UNIVERSITY (23 Semester Hours)
Students transferring to Auburn University seeking a degree in Wildlife Ecology and Management are allowed to transfer up to 23 hours from Area V, however it is recommended to transfer to Auburn before the completion of 45 hours in order to graduate on time due to the biological sequence in the major courses. Students interested in transferring to Auburn should contact the Student Services Office in the School of Forestry and Wildlife Sciences (mailto:email@example.com or the webpage http://wp.auburn.edu/sfws/students/current-students/student-services/) to understand the necessity of transferring during their sophomore year.
Transferring students should take the following:
- Principles of Biology, Organismal Biology and accompanying labs.
- Fundamentals of Chemistry I & II, and accompanying labs or Fundamentals of Chemistry I & II, and accompanying labs.
- Calculus I.
- It is recommended that students both the biology and chemistry sequence at one institution.
- No transfer credit will be awarded for math courses below the state-approved core level of Math 125.
- Developmental, remedial, or technical courses from Section II, III, and IV of The Alabama College System: Course Directory will not transfer.
Please print this document and attach it to the Wildlife Ecology and Management AGSC Transfer Guide. Together, this document and the AGSC transfer guide comprise the articulation agreement for a major in Wildlife Ecology and Management at Auburn.
Last modified: July 14, 2017