Area V – Wildlife, Pre-Veterinary Medicine Concentration
AREA V: PRE-PROFESSIONAL MAJOR AND ELECTIVE COURSES FOR WILDLIFE, PRE-VETERINARY MEDICINE CONCENTRATION MAJORS AT AUBURN UNIVERSITY (23 Semester Hours)
Students transferring to Auburn University seeking a degree in Wildlife, Pre-Veterinary Medicine Concentration are allowed to transfer up to 23 hours from Area V, however it is recommended to transfer to Auburn before the completion of 45 hours in order to ensure that organic chemistry is completed prior to the senior year. Students interested in transferring to Auburn should contact the Student Services Office in the School of Forestry and Wildlife Sciences (email@example.com or the webpage http://wp.auburn.edu/sfws/students/current-students/student-services) to understand the necessity of transferring during their sophomore year.
Transferring students should take the following:
- Principles of Biology, Organismal Biology and accompanying labs.
- Fundamentals of Chemistry I & II, and accompanying labs.
- Calculus I
- It is recommended that students delay taking Genetics, General Physics, and the Organic Chemistry sequence until after transferring to Auburn
- It is recommended that students completed both the biology and chemistry sequence at one institution.
- No transfer credit will be awarded for math courses below the state-approved core level of Math 125.
- Developmental, remedial, or technical courses from Section II, III, and IV of The Alabama College System: Course Directory will not transfer.
Please print this document and attach it to the Wildlife, Pre-Veterinary Medicine Concentration AGSC Transfer Guide. Together, this document and the AGSC transfer guide comprise the articulation agreement for a major in Wildlife, Pre-Veterinary Medicine Concentration at Auburn.
Last modified: July 14, 2017