Summer 2015 Full Semester and Mini-Semester II
Evaluation Opens July 13, 2015
Evaluation Closes July 27, 2015
Frequently Asked Questions
As a student, how do I access my evaluations?
You can log in to AU eValuate using your AU login ID. You can also access your evaluations through AU Access / tiger i. Once you are logged into AU Access / tiger i, select the AU eValuate icon.
Is the evaluation tool truly anonymous?
Yes, all responses captured are anonymous and strictly confidential.
Why do I need to log in?
Logging into the system ensures you are evaluating the correct courses. Again, our answers to evaluation questions are completely separate from this verification.
When and why did Auburn University change to AU eValuate?
AU eValuate is a web-based software application that allow students to anonymously evaluate courses and instructors online, replacing the traditional paper bubble sheet end-of-semester evaluations – starting Fall 2011. Benefits of the eValuate system identified by the Senate Teaching Effectiveness Committee are:
- Frees up class time
- Students can complete evaluations more quickly
- Improved quality and quantity of written responses
- Fast processing and reporting of results
- Frees up staff time in distributing and processing forms
- Evaluation instrument can be easliy customized
- Adding, removing, or changing questions easily
- Reports may be generated easily
- Eliminates paper forms
- Substantially lowers administrative cost